Good service just a bit noisy in the morning
- Norfolk House Hotel
- 587 London Road Thornton Heath Croydon London CR7 6AY England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 3 Star Hotel
- Size :
- 100 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Located in Croydon, Norfolk House Hotel provides 3 star accommodation within easy access of Central London. To get to the heart of the capital all you need to do is take the short trip to East Croydon Train Station. Famous attractions such as Buckingham Palace and Westminster Cathedral are then minutes away. In the mornings you’ll be served breakfast in the open breakfast room, which also doubles up as a restaurant in the evenings. There's even a large car park offering free parking here.
You will find that your ensuite room, whether it’s a single, double, twin, triple or quad, is very comfortable, so you can rest assured that you’ll get a good night’s sleep every night at Norfolk House Hotel. Facilities such as tea and coffee making equipment, telephone, television, hairdryer, and trouser press are supplied in your room, so you’ll have just about every thing you need. If you have any queries, or require any help, the pleasant staff at Norfolk House Hotel will be happy to help!
24 Hour Reception / Bar / Bath / Central Heating / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Conference Rooms / Cot / Desk & Lamp / Family Friendly / Hairdryer / Iron & Board / Parking / Parking Garage / Shampoo / Shower / Smoke Detectors / Tea & Coffee / Television Lounge / Toilet / Tourist Information / Trouser Press / Wake Up Service
Norfolk House Hotel is within easy access of both East and West Croydon train stations. From either station Central London is around 15 minutes away, where you can visit famous places including Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Oxford Street and Trafalgar Square. In Croydon itself there are a number of bars, shops, cafes, clubs and restaurants for you to sample and you could also pay a cultural visit to the Clock Tower Arts Centre or Fairfield Hall.
LATEST TRAVELSTAY OFFER. Get a FREE Continental Breakfast when you book. Breakfast options: Continental or English breakfast. Continental breakfast includes: Cereal, toast, preserves, juice, coffee tea..
English breakfast includes: Bacon sausage beans, mushrooms, hasbrown eggs, toast.
Norfolk House Hotel has been re-launched as Ibis Styles Croydon London
PLEASE NOTE: On 2nd July 2012, Norfolk House Hotel was been re-launched as Ibis Styles Croydon London
Check in from: 2 pm
Check out by: 11 am
FREE WiFi is available at this hotel
- Our Prices:
Book Norfolk House Hotel from £56.00 per person on TravelStay.com
- Our Long Stay Discount:
- Book for 5 nights or more and save 5% (TravelStay Exclusive)
- Our Student Discount:
- Students save 2.5% per night (TravelStay Exclusive)
- By Train:
- Take a train to East or West Croydon train station. It takes approximately twenty minutes on foot to get to Norfolk House Hotel from here so it’s best to get in a taxi from the station to the hotel.
- By Car:
- To get to Norfolk House Hotel you need to be on the A23 which is the main route from London all the way to Brighton. You should follow the signposts for Croydon. When you reach Thornton Heath you will arrive at Thornton Heath Pond roundabout. You need to exit onto London Road which is where Norfolk House Hotel is located.
- By Tube:
- If you are travelling to Norfolk House Hotel via tube you should get on the Northern line to Balham. Get off and transfer onto a train to either East or West Croydon station.
Norfolk House Hotel Reviews
Very clean and tidy. Staff friendly and made us feel at home. Have already told work mates about Norfolk House Hotel
Very clean, comfortable bed. English breakfast only just warm and only cardboard cups available for tea and coffee. Friendly staff
The staff were very polite and co-operative. Our stay in this hotel was very pleasant. We recommend Norfolk House Hotel for those on a budget