The following conditions apply to accommodation bookings made by you through your usage of TravelStay.com. TravelStay may alter these conditions at any time.
Making a booking
It is your responsibility to review the booking details (including the total price and deposite payble), submit accurate information and mention any special requirements at the time of booking. You are also be required to read accept the specific accommodation provider's booking policy on the 'book page' prior to booking.
It is free to modify. However modifications must be made in advance of the cancellation period to avoid the accommodation provider's late cancellation fees.
Cancellations and Non-Arrivals
If you have booked the 'Free to Cancel' option then it is free to cancel before the accommodation's late cancellation period. This will result in a refund of your deposit payment (less any already issued cash-back). If you cancel within the late cancellation period, or do not arrive, you will be charged for the first night (unless otherwise stated). The late cancellation period is specified at the time of booking and is typically 24 to 72 hours prior to arrival. Under exceptional circumstances, such as during extremely busy dates, for multiple room bookings, or if the customers contact details are invalid, the accommodation may need to protect against the loss of a late cancellation fee by pre-authorising for the first night’s stay shortly prior to arrival. To prevent any potential loss due to cancellation charges, TravelStay does stress the importance of taking out Travel Insurance to protect yourself.
Group or Long-Stay Bookings
When making reservations either for 5 people or more or for stays of over 7 nights, your booking will be subject to the accommodation provider's group/long stay booking policy. The accommodation may need to charge for the first night of stay prior to arrival.
TravelStay Discounts and Promotions
TravelStay offer discounts for students, longer stays, Facebook and Twitter followers, repeat customers and their friends!
- Student Discounts: Each guest will need to display student identification upon arrival.
- Long Stay Discounts: If you check out early you cannot be guaranteed to retain the long stay discount.
- Twitter Discounts: These are subject to a ‘Follow’ of TravelStay Twitter
- Promotional Code Offers: These are subject to the minimum total booking value quoted in the offer.
- Facebook Like Discounts: These are subject to a ‘Like’ of TravelStay Facebook
- Facebook Share Discounts: Every time a friend books with your exclusive promotional code, they receive £5 cash-back and so do you!
- Subject to minimum of £20 deposit or £175 total booking value. Cash-back provided to referrer immediately and to friend upon check-out.
The terms and conditions of the accommodation provider will apply to you from check-in, or in the case of non-arrival.
Use of the TravelStay website
In addition to these terms, TravelStay terms and conditions of business shall apply to all accommodation bookings made through TravelStay.com.