Fantastic service and a great place to stay. The location of Stamford Street Apartments Rooms is amazing and the staff were excellent
- Stamford Street Apartment Rooms
- 127 Stamford Street Southwark London SE1 9NQ England
- Group Name :
- Kings College London
- Type :
- 3 Star Accommodation
- Size :
- 560 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Stamford Street Apartment Rooms offers low cost accommodation, ideal for anyone travelling on a budget. All bedrooms have access to a communal kitchen/diner with TV, as well as having a private shower room, fridge, desk area and storage space. Bring your own cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery and you’ll be able to use the kitchen facilities to save money by cooking your own meals. There is also a coin-operated laundry and a gym (with competitive daily rates) on site for guests’ use.
Stamford Street Apartment Rooms are located near great transport links at Waterloo Station, close to the South Bank of the River Thames and a number of famous attractions. As well as being able to stroll along the popular South Bank, you’ll also find the London Eye and London Sea Life Aquarium nearby. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants along the banks of the River Thames. These great value rooms are ideally located for an exciting trip to London, so book your room today!
Brailed Elevators / Central Heating / Desk / Desk & Lamp / Elevator/Lift Access / Fire Escape / Fridge / Ground Floor Access / Gym / Hearing Impaired Services / Iron & Board / Laundry / Pay-Phones / Self-Catering Kitchen / Shampoo / Shared Kitchen / Shower / Smoke Detectors / Tea & Coffee / Toilet / Wash Basin / Wireless Internet Access in Rooms
Stamford Street Apartment Rooms are centrally located with excellent transport links. A pleasant walk across Waterloo Bridge will take you to Covent Garden and the West End, fantastic for theatre lovers. Closer to the accommodation and within easy walking distance are attractions such as the London Eye and the London Aquarium. Waterloo Bridge itself also boasts some of the best views. To get around the rest of London you have great public transport links, including trains, tubes and buses.
Free Wifi is available throughout Stamford Street Apartments for guests booking through TravelStay.com
Check in from: 2 pm
Check out by: 10 am
Please note that utensils for the self-catering kitchen are not provided by the accommodation.
- Our Prices:
- Book Stamford Street Apartment Rooms from only £49.50 per person on TravelStay.com
- Our Long Stay Discount:
- Save £3 per person per night off all stays of 7 nights or longer (Travelstay Exclusive)
- Our Student Discount:
- Students save 20% per night (Travelstay Exclusive)
- By Tube:
- Waterloo Station, which connects you to the Bakerloo, Waterloo & City, Northern and Jubilee lines, is the closest station to Stamford Street Apartment Rooms.
- On Foot:
- From Waterloo Station, you need to exit onto York Road and turn right. Carry on down this road until you come to the roundabout where the IMAX cinema is located. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and you will be on Stamford Street. Stamford Street Apartment Rooms are just 200 yards away on the right.
Stamford Street Apartment Rooms Reviews
I enjoyed my stay at Stamford Street Apartment Rooms. The room was very basic and the bathroom a bit grotty, but that was what I expected. I made use of the Gym downstairs and it's small but adequate, staff were very helpful. Breakfast was included, but staff at the cafe didn't seem to be aware of the deal. The location was fantastic, I enjoyed great walking and tube access to London's sights
Stamford Street Apartment Rooms is less than 5 minutes walk to Waterloo Station so very convenient for anyone that needs a bed for the night and has to catch an early train the next day
Stamford Street Apartments is the best place so far. Good price. However, cleanliness of room is so so
College campus. Clean, compact. Staff friendly and helpful