The London Shelton Hotel is a good budget hotel in Haringey, very near the station and also within reach of buses on Green Lanes. There is a vibrant Turkish community and excellent food. The hotel is clean and comfortable and a cooked breakfast is served. I have stayed here several times and would recommend it to others
- London Shelton Hotel
- 60-62 Wightman Road Finsbury Park London N4 1RU England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 2 Star Hotel
- Size :
- 23 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
London Shelton Hotel is a basic accommodation in the heart of North London and within walking distance of Victorian Finsbury Parkand. Whatsmore, it's only twenty minutes to the centre of London! Once you’ve been greeted by the staff at the 24 hour reception, you can put your valuables in the hotel safe and then head into Central London to explore (at any time!) or get some rest in your centrally-heated ensuite single, double or triple room.
The single, double and family en-suite rooms located on three floors of the London Shelton are basic but have everything you’ll need for your trip to London. Enjoy your complimentary continental style breakfast in the breakfast room with other hotel guests which will set you up perfectly for your day out. Upon returning, relax in your room with a colour TV, hair dryer, internet connection, iron and telephone. London Shelton Hotel is a non-smoking hotel.
24 Hour Reception / All News Channel / Central Heating / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Dry Cleaning / Fax Machine / Hotel Safe / Interior Room Entrance / Internet Terminal / Parking / Shower / Smoke Detectors / Toilet / Wash Basin
Stay at the London Shelton Hotel in North London and you’ll be on the doorstep of the cosmopolitan shopping street Green Lanes. You will also find the 112 acres of Finsbury Park, one of London’s great parks laid out in the Victorian era, a short walk away. As Manor House Tube Station is close by, it won’t take you long to get to Central London either. You can travel directly to amazing places like Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Hyde Park, perfect for boating on the Serpentine Lake during the summer months or listen to others at Speakers' Corner.
LATEST TRAVELSTAY OFFER. Get a FREE Cooked Breakfast when you book.
A Cooked Breakfast includes: Fried eggs, toast, breads, Cereal.
FREE WiFi is available at this hotel in the lobby.
FREE Parking is available at the London Shelton Hotel. It is provided on a first come first served basis.
Check in from: 2pm
Check out by: 11.30am
The Double en-suite is a non-smoking room.
- Our Prices:
- SPECIAL OFFER
Book London Shelton Hotel from £23.33 per person on TravelStay.com
- Our Long Stay Discount:
- Book for 3 nights or more and save 5% (TravelStay Exclusive)
- Our Student Discount:
- Students save 2.5% per night (TravelStay Exclusive)
- Sunday Saver:
- Save up to £2 per room when you book a Sunday night (TravelStay Exclusive)
- By Train:
- Harringay Train Station is just a two minute walk from London Shelton Hotel.
- By Car:
- London Shelton Hotel is on the edge of Finsbury Park on the B138 and close to the A1 and A10
- By Tube:
- It’s easy to travel to London Shelton Hotel on the tube. You should travel on the Piccadilly Line or Victoria Line and get off at Finsbury Park Tube Station. You should catch a train from here to Harringay Train Station, which is just a two minute journey, and then follow the On Foot directions below.
- On Foot:
- From Harringay Train Station you should exit onto Green Lanes and cross over the road. Turn right and then take an immediate left into Umfreville Road. You will soon spot London Shelton Hotel on the corner of Umfreville Road and Wrightman Road.
London Shelton Hotel Reviews
I've regularly used the London Shelton Hotel. I love the vibe around the Green Lanes; like Finsbury Park and the hotel is handy for meeting with lots of friends. It is very basic, but I've found the staff esp at breakfast, friendly. There is a lot that could be improved
Stayed a night. Quiet with friendly receptionist. Breakfast was good and eating area was clean. Will book London Shelton Hotel again when next my friends visit.
I have stayed in the London Shelton Hotel a few times. It's a reasonable value but not very clean and getting more shabby. This time around there were a lot of noisy guests which isn't ideal, but cannot be legislated for. The staff are friendly enough, but I had to pay cash again (their card machine is always broken) and despite asking for it, I never got the small balance back from the cash I gave them. On the plus side, the Green Lanes area is buzzing with great places to eat.
The room at the London Shelton Hotel was dirty, the bedding stank and the breakfast was from 8 till 9, and so too late for anyone working. I did not stay for for breakfast. Like the flies, I could not wait to get out of there.