Great value for money. Lovely people running the hotel.
- Hour Glass Hotel
- 131 Beaconsfield Road off Thurlow Street Walworth London SE17 2BX England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 2 Star Accommodation
- Size :
- 18 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Hour Glass Hotel is a budget hotel, located above a traditional pub just South of the River Thames. Situated a 3 minute bus ride or 10-15 minute walk from Elephant & Castle, which is short tube or bus ride to Central London's South Bank. The Hour Glass makes a great base for exploring London's Riverside, or the vibrant areas of Brixton and Dulwich to the south. Enjoy use of a self-caterig kitchen and friendly pub with deals on pizzas and drinks!
A double room at Hour Glass Hotel London. TV, fridge and free wifi in all rooms
Hour Glass Hotel offers you a choice of singles, doubles, twins, triples and quads. Free wifi is available throughout! All rooms at this budget hotel have been recently upgraded to feature 26 inch flat screen TVs with all channels and an integrated DVD. You'll save money with the use of shared bathroom facilities and self catering cooking facilities. With the Hour Glass Pub downstairs from the accommodation, you have the perfect place to relax and socialise and grab a drink and a pizza with other guests.
Airport Transfers / Alarm Clock Radio / Bar / Biscuits / Cd Player / Central Heating / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Dvd / Fax Machine / Fridge / Games Room / Internet Access in Rooms / Microwave / Parking / Self-Catering Kitchen / Shared bathroom / Shared Kitchen / Smoke Detectors / Tea & Coffee / Television Lounge / Wash Basin / Wireless Internet Access / Wireless Internet Access in Rooms
Hour Glass Hotel gives you easy access to many of London’s fascinating attractions. The London Eye is a short bus ride away, as are the Saatchi Gallery, the London Aquarium and the Royal Festival Hall. You can also get a bus to the Imperial War Museum from the hotel. If you fancy a local night out, there are a number of pubs and restaurants in Camberwell Green.
Enjoy an evening meal at the Hour Glass Hotel, with pizza and drink from only £6.95!
All rooms feature a 26 inch flat screen TV with integrated DVD and CD player.
Make the most of free Wifi throughout the Hour Glass Hotel!
Check in from: 2.00pm
Check out by: 11 am
On-site parking is available on a first come first served basis (£7 for cars, £10 for commercial vehicles). Street parking is also availble free of charge from 6:30pm till 8:30 am.
- Our Prices:
- Book Hour Glass Hotel from £27.67 per person on TravelStay.com
- Our Long Stay Discount:
- SAVE 5% when you stay for 4 nights or longer (Travelstay Exclusive)
- Our Student Discount:
- Students save £1 per night (TravelStay Exclusive).
- Sunday Saver:
- Save up to 5 % when you book Sunday night (TravelStay exclusive)
- By Tube:
- Elephant & Castle is the closest station to Hour Glass Hotel. You can catch a train on the Bakerloo Line or the Northern Line from this underground station.
- By Bus:
- Bus 42 runs from Liverpool Street directly to the hotel. Bus 343 runs 24 hours per day from London Bridge directly to the Hour Glass hotel.
- On Foot:
- Elephant & Castle Station is a 10-15 minute walk from Hour Glass Hotel and because this area is so well served by buses we recommend that you take a bus from Elephant & Castle bound for Camberwell (bus 343). Get off the bus at Burgess Park. From here turn left down Albany Road, which runs along the edge of the park. Then go left up Portland Street, take a right onto Hopwood Road and go straight onto Beaconsfield Road, where Hour Glass Hotel is located.
Hour Glass Hotel Reviews
Hour Glass Hotel was ok. It wasn't the cleanest hotel I've stayed in. It was a one time experience. The people who worked there was very nice. I think it's a hotel that suits young people on a low budget.
Would definitely book Hour Glass Hotel again
The Hour Glass is a great pub. It serves a good pint and good food and the staff are friendly and helpful. My room was warm, comfortable, and affordable. This was a real bargain. I'll stay at Hour Glass Hotel again.
Really enjoyed my stay at the Hour Glass Hotel. Staff really helpful, friendly. Rooms basic but clean. Looking forward to my next visit