- Hour Glass Hotel
- 131 Beaconsfield Road off Thurlow Street Walworth London SE17 2BX England
- Nazwa grupy :
- Niezalezny hotel
- Typ :
- Zakwaterowanie — 2 gwiazdka
- Rozmiar :
- 18 rooms
- Przeslij znajomemu
Hour Glass Hotel is a budget hotel, located above a traditional pub just South of the River Thames. Situated a 3 minute bus ride or 10-15 minute walk from Elephant & Castle, which is short tube or bus ride to Central London's South Bank. The Hour Glass makes a great base for exploring London's Riverside, or the vibrant areas of Brixton and Dulwich to the south. Enjoy use of a self-caterig kitchen and friendly pub with deals on pizzas and drinks!
A double room at Hour Glass Hotel London. TV, fridge and free wifi in all rooms
Hour Glass Hotel offers you a choice of singles, doubles, twins, triples and quads. Free wifi is available throughout! All rooms at this budget hotel have been recently upgraded to feature 26 inch flat screen TVs with all channels and an integrated DVD. You'll save money with the use of shared bathroom facilities and self catering cooking facilities. With the Hour Glass Pub downstairs from the accommodation, you have the perfect place to relax and socialise over a drink and pizza with other guests.
Bar / Bezprzewodowy dostęp do Internetu / Centralne ogrzewanie / Czujniki dymu / Dostęp do bezprzewodowego internetu w pokojach / DVD / Ekspres do kawy/herbaty / Faks / Herbatniki / Internet Access in Rooms / Kawa i herbata / Kuchenka mikrofalowa / Kuchnia do samodzielnego przygotowywania posiłków / Lodówka / Odtwarzacz CD / Parking / Radio z budzikiem / Sala gier / Sala telewizyjna / Telewizor kolorowy / Transport na lotnisko i z lotniska / Umywalka / Wspólna kuchnia / Wspólna łazienka
Hour Glass Hotel gives you easy access to many of London’s fascinating attractions. The London Eye is a short bus ride away, as are the Saatchi Gallery, the London Aquarium and the Royal Festival Hall. You can also get a bus to the Imperial War Museum from the hotel. If you fancy a local night out, there are a number of pubs and restaurants in Camberwell Green.
Check in from: 1:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
PLEASE NOTE – from Monday 11st of September until 30th of December renovation will take place in the hotel to increase comfort our customers. However Guests may experience light disturbances, we will try to reduce it to minimum, hoping it will not effect your pleasant stay with us.
We apologise for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you for your understanding.
- Nasze ceny:
- Book Hour Glass Hotel from £20.33 per person on TravelStay.com
- Nasz rabat dla pobytów długoterminowych:
- SAVE 5% when you stay for 4 nights or longer (Travelstay Exclusive)
- Nasz rabat dla studentów:
- Students save £1 per night (TravelStay Exclusive).
- Niedzielny ciułacz:
- Save up to 5 % when you book Sunday night (TravelStay exclusive)
- Hour Glass Hotel is accessible from a number of roads including the A2, A202 and from the A3.
- Metrem (koleją podziemną):
- Elephant & Castle is the closest station to Hour Glass Hotel. You can catch a train on the Bakerloo Line or the Northern Line from this underground station.
- Bus 42 runs from Liverpool Street directly to the hotel. Bus 343 runs 24 hours per day from London Bridge directly to the Hour Glass hotel.
- Elephant & Castle Station is a 10-15 minute walk from Hour Glass Hotel and because this area is so well served by buses we recommend that you take a bus from Elephant & Castle bound for Camberwell (bus 343). Get off the bus at Burgess Park. From here turn left down Albany Road, which runs along the edge of the park. Then go left up Portland Street, take a right onto Hopwood Road and go straight onto Beaconsfield Road, where Hour Glass Hotel is located.