Nice clean establishment conveniently close to Heathrow. Requires a little planning to get there. I discovered you can't walk from Heathrow and that a cab is quite expensive (estimated by the driver as 25 pounds, almost as much as the cost of the room). But a local bus (140) gets you within walking distance for a couple pounds. Very basic accommodations. The Pheasant Inn is a pub/restaurant a couple blocks away that is quite good. I stayed due to an overnight wait for a connection. I'd book Apple House Guest House again
- Apple House Guest House
- 165 West End Lane Harlington, by Heathrow Airport London UB3 5LY England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 3 Star B&B
- Size :
- 5 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Whether your stay in London is for business or leisure, Apple House Guest House is ideally located just 5 minutes from Heathrow Airport Terminals 1, 2 and 3. Enjoy your stay with trips to nearly attractions such as Windsor Castle, Hampton Court, Thorpe Park and Legoland. For sport fanatics, head to Royal Ascot horse racing or Twickenham Ruby. If central London is calling, jump on a train from Heathrow, Hayes or Harlington and arrive within 20 minutes.
Run by friendly owners, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere at this boutique guest house guaranteed to provide you with a relaxing stay. Keep in touch with family and friends with free WiFi and enjoy other facilities such as a colour TV, alarm clock, iron and board, desk, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and hospitality tray. Choose from en-suite or shared bathrooms and enjoy the central heating of this cosy accommodation.
Alarm Clock Radio / Biscuits / Central Heating / Coffee/Tea Maker / Family Friendly / Fridge / Hairdryer / Internet Terminal / Iron & Board / Shared bathroom / Shower / Smoke Detectors / Tea & Coffee / Tourist Information / Wireless Internet Access
A stay at Apple Guesthouse ensures you'll be within easy access of Central London via nearby Hayes and Harlington Train Stations. Organise a day out in London and marvel at attractions such as Madame Tussauds, Oxford Street, Hyde Park and Regent Street, all within half an hour of your accommodation. Located so near to Heathrow means you'll find local attractions such as Windsor Castle, Cranford Park, Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park all on your door step; perfect for families.
Fridges in some of the rooms offer guests the opportunity to store refreshments.
The Pheasant Restaurant and Pheasant Inn is located yards away and serves lunches and dinners on a daily basis.
Apple House Guest House provides free WiFi.
Car parking places are available but they are limited. Please advise if you require a parking space at the time of your booking. Apple House Guest House is located outside of the London Congestion charge zone.
FREE for all children under 2 years of age in a cot. All bookings with children must be detailed in 'special requests' at the time of booking.
Check in from: 16:30 - 23:00
Check out by: 10:30
Please Note: All bookings at Apple House Guesthouse are Non-Refundable. 3 days prior to arrival a pre-authorisation payment for the full balance will be taken from the card used at the time of booking.
- By Train:
- Hayes and Harlington is the nearest train station to Apple House Guest House. You should catch a bus or taxi from here to the accommodation.
- By Car:
- Exit the M25 at Junction 15 and get onto the M4. Come off the M4 at Junction 4 and onto the spur road heading for Heathrow Airport. Turn left towards the A4 onto Bath Road and go through two sets of traffic lights. Then turn left into New Road and then left onto West End Lane. Apple House Guest House is located in West End Lane at number 165.
- On Foot:
- Apple House Guest House is less than 19 minutes walk from Heathrow Airport and 36 minutes from Hayes & Harlington and 47 minutes from Hatton Cross Tube Station (Piccadilly Lines)
Apple House Guest House Reviews
In quiet area with clean room. Not helpful staff as waited outside for 20 minutes before being let in.
Really comfortable room and kind staff. Short walk from the bus stop that goes to Heathrow Station. Apple House Guest House is perfect for its purpose
Clean guest house but never saw the owners and no breakfast was offered. The pub nearby however offered excellent food
Nothing fancy but everything we needed. Jack was helpful
- Hotels in Heathrow Airport
- Cheap hotels in Heathrow Airport
- BnBs in Heathrow Airport
- Accommodation in Heathrow Airport
- Hostels in Heathrow Airport
- Map of Heathrow Airport
- Attractions in Heathrow Airport
- Transport in Heathrow Airport
- About Heathrow Airport
- London Events Guide
- London Areas Guide
- London Wiki