Welcome to TravelStay!
TravelStay.com is the world's biggest source of inexpensive visitor accommodation for London. We also have a great range of options in Edinburgh and Glasgow!
Since 2001 we've been working with the best hoteliers to provide affordable accommodation to millions of satisfied customers. We've even been featured on MoneySavingsExpert and Channel 5's 'It Pays To Save'!
As a member of ETOA, BITOA, TTI and BETA, you can rest assured your trip is in safe hands. Gain peace of mind thanks to our 24 hour UK based customer service.
Why book with TravelStay?
- •To provide the best value accommodation for visitors to the UK
- Average cost of a double or twin room in London through TravelStay is only £20 per person per night!
- •To provide the biggest choice
- In London we offer a choice of more than 400 types of accommodation, ranging from hotels, BnBs, studios and apartments to hostels, university halls, self catering accommodation and flat shares
What customers are saying about TravelStay
- •Pay less when you book with TravelStay
- No booking fee: simply pay a small deposit to book!
- •Beat the recession with TravelStay Exclusive Offers
- Exclusive discounts for long stays and students: up to 30% off!
- Exclusive listings: we have properties voted best value in London!
- •Customer satisfaction guaranteed
- We are here to help 24x7 on Tel: 0844 472 1800
- We have grown though word of mouth recommendation since 2001
- •As a London based specialist we go the extra mile
- We collect unbiased hotel reviews
- We provide itineraries, area guides and hotel maps
- •As recommended by:
- 'It Pays To Save' on Channel 5
- Member of ETOA, UKInbound, BITOA, TTI, BETA
"They have cheaper prices"
"They have some amazing deals that I haven't found elsewhere on the net, like Barkston Budget Rooms, and their prices are generally cheaper than I've seen on other websites."
"You can compare prices for the room type you want"
"On TravelStay you can compare the price of a double room (or whatever room type you want to book) across all hotels in one go!"
"There are no nasty surprises!"
"I always check the reviews, they have loads and some are very revealing! But at least you know what to expect and you can still find lots of cheap hotels with ok reviews."
"They are easy to get hold of"
"I don't have to worry about being on hold for ages ...they only take calls in the UK, they answer pretty fast and they are there 24x7."
Annamarie, South African
"They have been around for ages"
"I first booked with them in 2002! They still focus on cheap deals in London, but their website has got much better recently."
What do you like about TravelStay?
Click here to send feedback