The Bull and Bush Hotel was basic accommodation in a really nice area just outside of central London. The service was great - new owner was lovely and provided maps and directions. It was good value.
- Bull and Bush Hotel
- Washington Road Kingston London KT1 3JB England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- Budget Hotel
- Size :
- 14 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Bull and Bush Hotel offers great value cheap accommodation in South West London. From your base at this Kingston budget accommodation you’ll find Norbiton Train Station close by, which will take you to London Waterloo Station in under half an hour. From Waterloo Station you can walk to famous attractions such as the London Eye and London Aquarium. There are a number of interesting local attractions close by, including Eden Walk Shopping Centre, and you can also enjoy an evening in the pub below the hotel.
All of the rooms at Bull and Bush Hotel have the luxury of a private bathroom, and you can request to have ironing facilities and a hairdryer. Your room will also have tea and coffee making facilities, so you can make yourself a hot drink and then take advantage of the Wi-Fi access to surf the internet. This cheap hotel in Kingston also has a car park, which means you can park your car for free. This excellent value London b&b is proving popular so book your room now!
Central Heating / Hairdryer / Shower / Toilet / Wireless Internet Access / Wireless Internet Access in Rooms
There are a number of local attractions easily accessible from your Kingston budget accommodation at Bull and Bush Hotel, including Chessington World of Adventures, Bushy Park, Hampton Court Palace and the Eden Walk Shopping Centre. You will be staying above a pub, which is a great place to socialise and unwind. Kingston is also home to a great selection of bars, cafes and restaurants, many of which lie on the banks of the River Thames. Access to Central London is provided by nearby Norbiton Train Station.
Check in from: 12:00
Check out by: 11:00
- Our Prices:
- Book Bull and Bush Hotel from £22.00 per person on TravelStay.com
- Our Long Stay Discount:
- Book for 3 nights or more and save up to 10% (TravelStay Exclusive)
- Our Student Discount:
- Students save up to 10% per night (TravelStay Exclusive)
- By Train:
- Norbiton Train Station is within a short walk of Bull and Bush Hotel, and from here London Waterloo is less than half an hour away. Kingston Train Station is also close by.
- On Foot:
- Exit Norbiton Train Station onto Station Approach and walk straight. Head into Norbiton Avenue and then bear left onto Coombe Road. Then turn left into Chatham Road, left again into Cambridge Road and then right onto Hawks Road. Finally bear left into Washington Road and you’ll soon see Bull and Bush Hotel.