- Royal Eagle Hotel London
- 26-30 Craven Road Paddington London W2 3QB England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 3 Star Hotel
- Size :
- 116 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Royal Eagle Hotel London is a well-managed Victorian-period hotel located in London's popular West End. Guests can escape to the restful spaces of Hyde Park or visit the many shops on nearby Oxford Street. Alternatively, Notting Hill, a fashionable district with many cafes and bars, is within walking distance. The area is served by several bus routes, with Paddington Station, the terminal for express trains from Heathrow Airport, minutes away from Royal Eagle Hotel London.
Royal Eagle Hotel London has 119 rooms, all of which have a direct-dial telephone, satellite television and hairdryer. Breakfast is available at the hotel at an extra charge. Guests will also be able to take advantage of Royal Eagle Hotel London's large, comfortable lounge and coffee bar, which is ideal for relaxing in after a busy day's sightseeing. The Tour Desk in the lobby can be used to book sightseeing tours, theatre tickets and taxis.
24 Hour Reception / Air Conditioning / All News Channel / Bar / Bath / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Cot / Dry Cleaning / Hairdryer / Hotel Safe / Interior Room Entrance / Iron & Board / Laundry / Shower / Sitting Area / Tea & Coffee / Toilet / Tourist Information / Trouser Press / Wake Up Service / Wireless Internet Access / Wireless Internet Access in Rooms
Royal Eagle Hotel London is close to the bustling shops of Oxford Street and the tranquil spaces of Hyde Park. Madame Tussaud's and the Planetarium are a short bus ride away, as are Central London's most famous landmarks, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace.
There is no designated car parking, however a public car park is close by.
Check in from: 14:00
Check out by: 11:00
- From Heathrow Airport:
- Take the Heathrow Express to reach Paddington Station.
- From Gatwick Airport:
- Travel on the Gatwick Express train to Victoria Station, then take the Circle Line of the London Underground to reach Paddington.
- From Stansted Airport:
- Take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station, then take the Circle Line or Hammersmith and City Line of the London Underground to reach Paddington.
- From Luton Airport:
- Take the overland train to King's Cross St Pancras Station. Use the London Underground and ride on either the Circle Line or the Hammersmith and City Line to reach Paddington Station.
- By Eurostar:
- From the Eurostar terminal at Waterloo Station, travel on the Jubilee Line of the London Underground. From Baker Street switch to the Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City or Circle Line and continue on to Paddington Station.
- By Coach:
- At Victoria Coach Station travel on the Circle Line of the London Underground to reach Paddington Station.
- By Tube:
- Paddington Station is the hotel's closest underground station and is on the Bakerloo, District, Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines.
- On Foot:
- Leave Paddington Station and make a right turn. Proceed down Praed Street to access Craven Road.