I arrived at 9pm and my room was all ready. I was offered tea/coffee and told the wifi password. The room was clean and tidy. 20 minute drive to Heathrow! Would book Revive Lodge Heathrow again
- Revive Lodge Heathrow
- 89 Hounslow Road Feltham London TW14 0BB England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- Quality Hostel
- Size :
- 10 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Book Revive Lodge Heathrow today if you're looking for a somewhere low-cost and convenient to stay before or after your flight from Heathrow Airport. You'll find this simple, hostel-style accommodation in Feltham, a little over two miles from Heathrow and just 5 minutes walk away from the 24 hour airport bus stop. As Feltham Train Station is so close by, you can get to central London attractions like the London Eye with ease too. You'll find parking here, as well as wireless internet access.
When you make a reservation at Revive Lodge Heathrow, you can choose between single and twin rooms (which share bathrooms or have the privacy of ensuite facilities), or double ensuite rooms. All of these have a hairdryer and there’s a TV which you can put your feet up in front of with a cup of tea or coffee. You’ll also have WiFi access, so make sure you bring your laptop with you. This money saving London accommodation is ideal for a stopover from a Heathrow flight so book your room today!
24 Hour Reception / Bath / Central Heating / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Family Friendly / Fax Machine / Hairdryer / Iron & Board / Laundry / Parking / Room Service / Shampoo / Shared bathroom / Shower / Tea & Coffee / Toilet / Tourist Information / Wake Up Service / Wireless Internet Access / Wireless Internet Access in Rooms
The obvious advantage of Revive Lodge Heathrow is the fact that it's just over two miles from Heathrow Airport. The 24 hour airport bus stop is just five minutes' walk away. You’ll also be close to Feltham town centre where you will find plenty of shops, pubs, restaurants and a cinema. As Feltham Train Station is only ten minutes walk away, you could catch a train to London Waterloo. In less than forty minutes, you could be taking a trip on the London Eye or exploring the Houses of Parliament!
Revive Lodge Heathrow offers FREE WiFi in guestrooms.
Revive Lodge Heathrow offers FREE parking on-site (a reservation is required), and is located outside of the London Congestion charge zone.
Children over 6 years of age are welcome at Revive Lodge Heathrow. Extra rollaway beds are not available.
Check in times: 14:30 - 23:30
Check out times: 10:30 - 11:00
An iron and ironing board is available at Revive Lodge Heathrow.
To explore central London from Revive Lodge Heathrow you should catch a train from nearby Feltham Train Station. This will take you direct to London Waterloo in approximately 40 minutes.
- By Train:
- Feltham Train Station is only a short walk away from Revive Lodge Heathrow. This train station provides you with a direct link to London Waterloo Train Station.
- By Car:
- From Heathrow Airport you should drive on the A4 (Bath Road) for around two miles, and then exit onto the A312. When you get to the crossroads with the A244, you should turn right onto Hounslow Road. You will find Revive Lodge Heathrow here, on your left.
- By Tube:
- The closest tube station to Revive Lodge Heathrow is Hatton Cross Tube Station, which sits on the Piccadilly Line. You will need to catch a bus from here to get to your accommodation.
- By Bus:
- Once you arrive at Hatton Cross Tube Station, you should catch the number 490, 90 or 285 bus to Feltham Assembly Hall. You will then need to follow the on foot directions to get to your accommodation.
- On Foot:
Revive Lodge Heathrow is less than 13 minutes walk from Feltham Train Station and 27 minutes from Hatton Cross Tube Station (Piccadilly line).
From Feltham Assembly Hall bus stop on Hounslow Road, you need to head back towards the crossroad junction that the bus has just passed. Keep walking on this road for about five minutes and you will soon spot Revive Lodge Heathrow at number 89.
Once you get to Feltham Train Station, you should exit onto New Road, turn to your right and start walking. This will lead you directly onto Hounslow Road where you will find Revive Lodge Heathrow on your left at number 89.
Revive Lodge Heathrow Reviews
A gem of a find close to all routes tidy and welcoming London B and B nothing was too much trouble will be back
Very friendly, and very accommodating. The rooms are clean and nice. Nothing fancy, but nothing at all to complain about, either. Didn't have the breakfast, but everything else was very nice
It is a home stay, the house owner is very helpful and sincere The room was clean and comfortable. Don't worry too much for the transport cost as it can be capped by Oyster one day pass
- Hotels in Heathrow Airport
- Cheap hotels in Heathrow Airport
- BnBs in Heathrow Airport
- Accommodation in Heathrow Airport
- Hostels in Heathrow Airport
- Map of Heathrow Airport
- Attractions in Heathrow Airport
- Transport in Heathrow Airport
- About Heathrow Airport
- London Events Guide
- London Areas Guide
- London Wiki