The bedroom was nice and the staff very friendly. I was able to have continental breakfast brought to my room because I was leaving before the cooked breakfast. Free wifi and tv was good also. Very pleasant stay, would book Prestwick Old Course Hotel again
- Prestwick Old Course Hotel
- 13 Links Road Prestwick KA9 1QG Scotland
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 3 Star Hotel
- Size :
- Forward this page to a friend
Prestwick Old Course Hotel is the perfect place to stay if you need a hotel close to Prestwick Airport, or you’re a golf lover. Situated on the doorstep of Old Prestwick Golf Course in beautiful Ayrshire, this three star hotel offers you comfortable surroundings, with many of the original 1854 features retained for your enjoyment. You can relax in the lounge bar or restaurant here, which both offer fabulous views across the golf course. A full English breakfast is included in the room rate!
The informative staff at Prestwick Old Course Hotel’s reception will provide you with a warm Scottish welcome and plenty of local tourist information. After checking in you can head to your room to unpack. You can book a single, double, twin, triple or quad room here (some of the singles share bathrooms, the rest have their own ensuite facilities) and rest assured that it will be comfortable and filled with the essentials you need like a hospitality tray, cable TV a hairdryer and internet access
Bar / Bath / Biscuits / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Conference Rooms / Desk & Lamp / Fire Escape / Ground Floor Access / Hairdryer / Internet Terminals in Rooms / Parking / Shampoo / Shared bathroom / Shower / Smoke Detectors / Tea & Coffee / Toilet / Wireless Internet Access
As Prestwick Old Course Hotel is only a 3 minute taxi ride away from Prestwick Airport, it makes sense to stay here if your flight is taking off or landing in this airport. It also makes sense to stay here if you want to play on some of the areas world famous golf courses such as Royal Troon and Old Prestwick. You should also take time out to visit local attractions like Prestwick Old Parish Church, or get on a train to Glasgow city centre, which is a really vibrant and exciting city to visit.
Check in from: 2 pm
Check out by: 12 pm
Prestwick Old Course Hotel offers parking and wireless internet access to. If you are coming to the area on business you could use the conference rooms here.
- By Train:
- Prestwick Town Train Station is really close to Prestwick Old Course Hotel.
- By Car:
- If you are driving to Prestwick Old Course Hotel after your flight lands at Prestwick International Airport, you should get on the A79 signposted Ayr and Prestwick. Turn right onto Station Road and continue driving onto Links Road. You will soon spot your accommodation to your left.
- On Foot:
- It will only take you a couple of minutes to walk from Prestwick Town Train Station to Prestwick Old Course Hotel. You should exit onto Station Road, turn right and carry straight on onto Links Road. You will find Prestwick Old Course Hotel on your left.
Prestwick Old Course Hotel Reviews
A very satisfactory stay. The hotel is ideal for passengers going to the airport. I shall use it again, in fact my mother is staying there in May
We had a great stay. Room was great. Hope to stay again in the near future, thanks for everything
Perfect for a night, only problem was that I couldnt use the WIFI. Friendly, clean and lovely staff.
Bit noisy, bit scruffy.. But the food was great! And the room was clean. So no complaints here, I will stay again for this price