Location is great as it is only 5 minutes from Victoria Station. The rooms and bathroom are small however the hotel is quiet and the breakfast was good
- Olympic Victoria Hotel London
- 115 Warwick Way Victoria London SW1V 4HT England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 2 Star Hotel
- Size :
- 17 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Olympic Victoria London has been recently updated and is conveniently situated close to major tourist attractions and transport links. From here you can take the short stroll to Victoria Station for direct access all over London and to famous places such as Covent Garden, Notting Hill, Leicester Square and Soho. You can also walk to a number of excellent bars and restaurants, as well as Buckingham Palace, St James’s Park, Green Park, Hyde Park and Westminster Cathedral.
After having recently undertaken a modern refurbishment, you’ll benefit from a number of modern facilities in your room at Olympic Victoria London. You’ll be able to channel hop on the LCD flat screen TV, listen to the radio and surf the internet via the in-room WiFi access. You’ll also have a ceiling fan, hairdryer, hospitality tray and direct dial telephone. Olympic Victoria London combines a prime location with excellent amenities, so make your booking today!
24 Hour Reception / Central Heating / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Concierge / Direct Dial Phone / Hairdryer / Interior Room Entrance / Shower / Smoke Detectors / Tea & Coffee / Toilet / Wake Up Service / Wireless Internet Access / Wireless Internet Access in Rooms
There is a huge selection of tourist attractions within walking distance of Olympic Victoria London. You can enjoy an afternoon picnic in Hyde Park, Green Park or St James’s Park, as well as being able to visit historic landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Westminster Cathedral. For all other areas of London and attractions such as Madame Tussauds and London Zoo, or maybe even a day by the seaside in Brighton, you can take the short walk to Victoria Station.
A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room at Olympic Victoria London.
- By Tube:
- Victoria Station is located within a short walk of Olympic Victoria London. Overland trains run here as well as the London Underground’s District, Circle and Victoria lines.
- On Foot:
- Leave Victoria Station through Exit 6 Grosvenor Gardens. Walk along the concourse and head for Victoria Place Shopping Arcade. Keep walking and then turn left into Belgrave Road. Next, turn right into Hugh Street and then take a left into St George’s Drive. Finally turn right into Warwick Way and you’ll soon find Olympic Victoria located at number 115.