The hollingbury hotel looks ok from the outside but in reception the paint is coming off some of the walls. But my room was fine and the breakfast in the morning was ok. It was very cheap so I didn't mind staying there.
- Hollingbury Hotel
- 106 Craven Park Harlesden London NW10 8QE England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 2 Star B&B
- Size :
- 12 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Staying at somewhere like Hollingbury Hotel makes great sense if you’re coming
to watch a match or concert at Wembley Stadium, or looking for somewhere outside
of Central London with excellent public transport links to top London
attractions like Madam Tussauds and Oxford street. This cheap London bed and
breakfast in Harlesden (near Brent Cross) offers you comfortable rooms, warm
hospitality and a continental breakfast every morning. You will also benefit
from free wireless internet access.
You’ll also find plenty of tourist information at family friendly Hollingbury Hotel, as well as a 24 hour reception and a hotel safe. Once you’ve checked in you can take your luggage to your comfortably furnished single, double, twin, triple or quad room. You’ll find an ensuite shower room here as well as all the facilities you will need including a phone, WiFi, tea and coffee making equipment, a hairdryer, and a colour TV. If you need an early morning wakeup call, this is available on request.
24 Hour Reception / All News Channel / Central Heating / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Dvd / Family Friendly / Fax Machine / Fire Escape / Hairdryer / Hotel Safe / Interior Room Entrance / Internet Terminals in Rooms / Non-Smoking Rooms on Request / Phone / Security Chain / Shower / Sitting Area / Smoke Detectors / Tea & Coffee / Toilet / Tourist Information / Wake Up Service / Wireless Internet Access
If you’re coming to London for a match or event taking place at Wembley Stadium, you’ll find that Hollingbury Hotel is a convenient place to stay. You’ll also be a few miles away from Lords and local attractions like the Freud Museum. You can reach top Central London attractions with ease from this North West London hotel too. The local bus services or nearby Harlesden Tube Station will take you direct to fabulous places like Madame Tussauds, Regents Park, Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus.
Hollinbury Hotel offers access to a fax machine.
Check in from: 14:00
Check out by: 11:00
- Our Prices:
- Book Hollingbury Hotel from £21.75 per person on TravelStay.com
- Our Long Stay Discount:
- Save 5% when you book the Hollingbury Hotel for 7 nights or more on TravelStay.com.
- By Train:
- You will also find that Harlesden Train Station is close to Hollingbury Hotel.
- By Tube:
- To get to Hollingbury Hotel via tube you should travel on the Bakerloo Line and get off at Harlesden Tube Station.
- On Foot:
- When you arrive at Harlesden Tube / Train Station you should exit onto Acton Lane, turn to your left and start walking. Take a left into Baker Road, which will lead you round to the right into Cecil Road. Bear left onto Park Road then turn right onto Craven Park. You will find Hollingbury Hotel on your left hand side as you continue walking. If you have heavy baggage you’d be best to get a taxi from outside the station.
Hollingbury Hotel Reviews
For the price we paid on New year's Eve the Hollingbury Hotel was fantastic value for money. Despite it being basic it was very clean and had everything we needed. As a bonus it had a plasma tv which was a nice surprise. Unbelievably kind and genuine staff! I will use these as a base for all my trips to London providing the price doesn't go up
Very pleasant London accommodation at a good price, only downside was just cereals and toast for breakfast
The staff are nice and friendly, but the facilities are poor. The public showers and toilets cannot be locked. Towels are not changeable every day. En-suite bedroom is not provided even it stated on the statement.
Terrible hotel. I was told breakfast was included and all I had was a piece of toast. No toilet in the room, only a hand basin which fell off the wall while i was in the room!! Disgraceful.