Lovley place to be can't wait to go back again and again...was good experience Thank you.
- Ambassador Heathrow Hotel
- 10 Hanworth Road Feltham London TW13 5AB England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 3 Star Hotel
- Size :
- 14 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Stay just 10 minutes from Heathrow Airport and book yourself into Ambassador Heathrow Hotel in Feltham today. You can experience the attentive service of this small, privately run hotel whilst relaxing in three star surroundings. You'll find a bar here, as well as parking and a conservatory where you can eat your full English breakfast whilst looking out over the gardens. As your hotel is a short walk away from Feltham Train Station it will only take you 40 minutes to travel into central London!
Once you've checked in at Ambassador Heathrow Hotel you can make your way to your single, double, twin or triple room. Almost all of the rooms here have ensuite bathrooms, but the cheaper twin and triple rooms share a large bathroom with bath and shower. You will find that your room is comfortable, well furnished and full of amenities including a colour TV with DVD player, a CD player with alarm clock radio, wireless internet access, a trouser press, phone and coffee / tea making equipment.
24 Hour Reception / Airport Transfers / Alarm Clock Radio / All News Channel / Bar / Bath / Cd Player / Central Heating / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Cot / Dvd / Family Friendly / Fax Machine / Gardens / Ground Floor Access / Hairdryer / Hotel Safe / Interior Room Entrance / Newspaper / Parking / Phone / Room Service / Shower / Toilet / Trouser Press / Wake Up Service / Wireless Internet Access / Wireless Internet Access in Rooms
An obvious advantage to staying at Ambassador Heathrow Hotel is the fact that it's only 10 minutes away from Heathrow Airport via car or taxi. You will also find attractions like Hampton Court Palace, Twickenham Rugby Stadium and Thorpe Park within easy reach. To discover the delights of central London you should hop on a train direct to London Waterloo from Feltham Train Station. You will be able to walk to the London Eye, the Tate Modern, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben from here.
Breakfast options: Room only or English Breakfast.
English breakfast includes: full choice of: cereal, bread, jam, butter, yoghurt, pastries, bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, beans, milk, juice, tea & coffee.
Ambassador Heathrow Hotel serves evening meals in the conservatory from 18:00-21:00.
Ambassador Heathrow Hotel offers FREE WiFi throughout.
Ambassador Heathrow Hotel offers FREE parking on-site (no reservation required).
Check in from: 2 pm
Check out by: 11 am
Any cancellations and no-shows will be charged for the full duration of stay.
There is no surcharge for debit card payments, cash or cheque, however a 4% surcharge is applied for processing credit card payments
Upon check in and staying for one night or more, refunds cannot be provided on the balance should guests decide to shorten their stay.There is a public bus that costs £2.80 (each way) and taxis at approximately £18.00 to Terminal 1, 2, 3 and 5. It costs around £14.00 to travel to Terminal 4.
- By Train:
- To get to Ambassador Heathrow Hotel via train you should travel to Feltham Train Station. You will find it really easy to walk from here to your hotel.
- By Car:
- From Heathrow Airport you should get onto the A4 Bath Road, drive for just over 2 miles and then exit onto the A312 Parkway. When you reach the crossroads with the A244 turn right onto Hounslow Road. When you reach the traffic lights take a sharp left hand turn into Hanworth Road where you will find Ambassador Heathrow Hotel on your right hand side.
- By Tube:
- You will find that Hatton Cross Tube Station is closest to Ambassador Heathrow Hotel. Tubes that run on the Piccadilly line stop here. You should catch a taxi from here for the remainder of the journey to your hotel.
- On Foot:
- You should exit Feltham Train Station onto Hounslow Road, cross over this road and turn to your right. Take an immediate left into Hanworth Road and you will find Ambassador Heathrow Hotel at number 10 on your right hand side.
Ambassador Heathrow Hotel Reviews
I enjoyed staying in the Ambassador Heathrow Hotel. Everything was perfect starting from service and ending with interior! I will recommend this hotel to my friends!
Great service and fabulous breakfast. A quaint and comfortable room in a quiet and convenient location; Walking distance to the train station. Will definitely stay at Ambassador Hotel Heathrow again
We had a wonderful stay at the Ambassador Heathrow Hotel and found the accommodations to be outstanding. The breakfast was delicious and quite filling and the hotel was very convenient to our flight out from Heathrow the next morning. We would certainly plan another stay if ever in the area.
This was a very pleasant place to stay. Convenient location (close to train and bus with good connections to the tube) and only a couple of blocks from High Street for shopping, meals, post office, etc. The accommodation was great - comfortable beds, ensuite rooms (newly refurbished) and a congenial host. I'd recommend it to anyone