- Journeys Kings Cross
- 54-58, Caledonian Rd Kings Cross London N1 9DP England
- Nazwa grupy :
- Niezalezny hostel
- Typ :
- Rozmiar :
- 100 rooms
- Przeslij znajomemu
Journeys Kings Cross is the ideal low cost accommodation for a backpacking trip to London! This cheap London hostel is close to a number of great tourist attractions, several bars, clubs, cafes and restaurants, and Kings Cross St Pancras Station. During your stay you could head for the peace and quiet of Regents Park or maybe pay a visit to the bohemian area of Camden. There’s also plenty on offer at the hostel, where you’ll find TV lounge, internet cafe and a friendly common room area.
You’ll have a comfortable bed in one of the dorms which sleep from 5 to 15 people during your stay at Journeys Kings Cross. There are plenty of shower facilities to use, as well as luggage storage lockers and free linen. The hostel is a lively place and one where you will save a lot of money by booking a cheap bed. You can save even more by cooking your own meals in the communal kitchen area. Before you head out for the day the hostel provides you with a tasty continental breakfast to get you ready.
Automaty telefoniczne / Bezprzewodowy dostęp do Internetu / Całodobowa recepcja / Centralne ogrzewanie / Dostęp z parteru / Informacja turystyczna / Parking / Sala telewizyjna / Terminal internetowy / Wejście do pokoju od wewnątrz / Wspólna kuchnia / Wspólna łazienka / Wyjście pożarowe
Whilst staying at Journeys Kings Cross, you should head to Camden Town at the weekend, which is famous for Camden Market. 150,000 shoppers flock here every Saturday and Sunday to visit the eclectic range of stalls selling anything from cheap leather to jewellery. A bit further west is Regents Park, which is home to London Zoo. As Journeys Kings Cross is so well connected by tube, you will be able to travel to places like Covent Garden and the neon lit nightlife of Piccadilly Circus with ease.
Check-in from: 2pm
Check-out by: 10am
The reception is open 24 hours a day and there is no curfew at Journeys Kings Cross, so you're free to come and go as you please.
Bed linen is provided free of charge, but you will have to bring your own towels.
A Continental breakfast is included.
- Metrem (koleją podziemną):
- The nearest tube station to Journeys Kings Cross is Kings Cross St Pancras which is on the Piccadilly, Victoria, Northern, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, and District lines.
- From Kings Cross St. Pancras tube station exit onto Pentonville Road and turn left. Take your next right into Caledonian Road. Follow this road and you will find Journeys Kings Cross on your right.
- Hotels in Kings Cross
- Cheap hotels in Kings Cross
- BnBs in Kings Cross
- Accommodation in Kings Cross
- Hostels in Kings Cross
- Transport w Londynie
- Autobusy w Londynie
- Wydarzenia kulturalne w Londynie
- Przewodnik po londyńskich teatrach
- Londyńskie muzea
- Królewski Londyn
- Londyn - Wikipedia
- Oferty schronisk turystycznych w Londynie