- Caswell Hotel
- 25 Gloucester Street Victoria London SW1V 2DB England
- Nombre del Grupo :
- Hotel independiente
- Tipo :
- Hotel de 2 Estrellas
- Tamaño :
- 19 rooms
- Enviar a un amigo
The Caswell Hotel is a petite hotel located near Victoria Station in the heart of London. Offering great value low cost accommodation the Caswell is ideally located for sightseeing, shopping trips and business on a budget. With Free WiFi and a daily Continental Breakfast included in all of the rates, the Caswell is a perfect budget accommodation option for those looking for a cheap Central London Hotel.
All rooms at the Caswell Hotel are equipped with a safe, tea and coffee making facilities, 21 inch Flat Screen LCD TCV with 68 free view channels, linen and toiletries. The Ensuite rooms with your own private toilet and shower are ideal for those on a budget and who want their own space and privacy. Basic Rooms with shared shower and toilet facilities are ideal for those that want to keep the costs down. There is a non smoking policy in the hotel.
Acceso Inalámbrico a Internet / Acceso Inalámbrico a Internet en las Habitaciones / Adecuado para Familias / Baño Compartido / Caja Fuerte / Caja Fuerte en La Habitación / Calefacción Central / Conserje / Detectores de Humo / Ducha / DVD / Entrada Interna a La Habitación / Habitaciones para fumadores disponibles previa petición / Informaciones Turísticas / Inodoro / Lavabo / Máquina para Café/Té / Nevera / Recepción 24 Horas / Recursos para Planchar / Secador de Cabello / Servicio de Cuartos / Servicio de Despertador / Shampoo / Té & Café / Teléfonos Públicos / Televisión en Colores / Terminal de Internet / Terminales de Internet en Las Habitaciones
The River Thames is within easy reach of Caswell Hotel. You can enjoy a stroll along Millbank, which will take you to the Tate Britain. This large gallery is home to a wide collection of art works and offers free admission to its permanent collection.
Head in the other direction and you can enjoy a walk to Buckingham Palace and the beautiful St James’s Park, which is home to some large pelicans! Also within walking distance is The Palace of Westminster (Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament) and Westminster Abbey. There are also numerous cafes, restaurants and bars nearby.
LATEST TRAVELSTAY OFFER. Get a FREE Continental Breakfast when you book.
Your breakfast includes: Fruit juices, cereals, tea & coffee, croissants, toast, butter, jam, marmalade, brown or white breads.
Check in from: 1 pm
Check out by: 11 am
If you want to stay at Caswell Hotel on a Saturday night, you will be required to stay for a minimum of 2 nights.
- Desde el Aeropuerto de Heathrow:
- The Heathrow Express rail service runs from Heathrow airport to London Paddington rail station with departures every 15 minutes, journey time 15 minutes. You can also take the Piccadilly Line of the London Underground (known in London as the "tube"), this takes you direct to central London in approximately 50-60 minutes, and The National Express Coach Company operates a service from Heathrow Airport to Victoria Coach & Train station in central London, departures every 15 minutes, journey time approximately 45-55 minutes. The most expensive option, yet by the far the most comfortable if travelling with heavy luggage is by taxi, taking 45-55 minutes to get to central London (depending on traffic).
- Desde el Aeropuerto de Gatwick:
- London Gatwick Airport is located 46 KM south of London. The quickest and most reliable option to and from the airport is the Gatwick Express rail service, with departures to / from Victoria train station in central London every 15 minutes, journey time 30 minutes. (Insider tip Take the Southern Rail service from Gatwick to Victoria. This is cheaper and only a few minutes longer). A cheaper, but slower option is the National Express coach service that departs every hour, journey time to London Victoria coach station: 90 minutes.
- Desde el Aeropuerto de Stansted:
- The Stansted Express rail service runs from London Liverpool Street rail station and Tottenham Hale station in north-east London, which connects to the Victoria Line of the London Underground. Journey time is 45 minutes, departures every 30 minutes. A single journey from London Liverpool Street. There is also a Terravision bus shuttle to / from Victoria Station with departures every 30 minutes, journey time 75 minutes.
- Desde el Aeropuerto de Luton:
- Easybus and Greenline operate a regular, reliable bus service with departures every 20 minutes to / from London Victoria coach station in central London, journey time approximately 80 minutes.. A free minibus shuttle service leaves the airport terminal every 5 minutes for Luton Parkway rail station. First Capital Connect trains go to / from London King's Cross rail station, departures every 15 minutes, Journey time 30-45 minutes.
- En Autocar:
- From Victoria Coach Station Take the Elizabeth Street Exit. Turn Right onto Elizabeth Street Travel down Elizabeth Street 300 meters as it becomes St. George's Drive. Turn left on Gloucester Street. We are number 25 Gloucester Street.
- En Metro:
Victoria Underground and Mainline Station is within easy walking distance of Caswell Hotel. Pimlico is the nearest underground station to Caswell Hotel and is served by the Victoria Line.From Pimlico Underground Station Please take Rampayne Street exit; Turn Left onto Lupus Street. Then take the first right on Belgrave Road. After 300 meters turn left on Gloucester Street. We are number 25 Gloucester Street
- En Autobús:
- The Caswell London-Victoria is situated between Victoria and Pimlico Underground Stations. Bus 24 goes to Victoria Station, Westminster Cathedral and Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, Trafalgar Sq., Leicester Sq., Centre Point, Camden lock Market and north, towards Hampstead Heath.
- A Pie:
From Victoria Station – leave via the Wilton Road exit and walk straight down
this road until you reach Warwick Way at the bottom. Turn right onto Warwick Way
and then left onto Belgrave Road. Then turn right onto Gloucester Street and you
will find Caswell Hotel at number 25.
From Pimlico Station – exit onto Belgrave Road and turn right. Continue to walk along this road until you reach Gloucester Street on your left – you will find Caswell Hotel at number 25.