Ich denke, dass alles gut war – ich empfehle das Hotel meinen Freunden.
- County Hotel Woodford
- 30 Oak Hill Woodford London IG8 9NY England
- Gruppe :
- Unabhängiges Hotel
- Typ :
- Größe :
- 99 Zimmer
- Leiten Sie diese Seite an einen Freund
County Hotel Woodford is surrounded by Epping Forest and just 20 minutes away from Central London via train or tube. It occupies a secluded position so you can get away from the hustle and bustle of London. Situated close to the M25/M11 means this hotel is an ideal stopover point if you’re driving into the capital. County Hotel Woodford has a relaxing lounge bar and a restaurant with a tempting menu for you to enjoy. You might also like the regular theme nights held here if you’re staying for the weekend.
You can book a standard single, double or twin room here on a room only basis. Your room will have an ensuite bath, shower, toilet and toiletries, as well as amenities that you would expect for three star comfort. This includes a direct dial telephone (there are hotel payphones too), WiFi, a colour TV with movie channel, central heating, hairdryer, trouser press, coffee and tea making amenities and a desk. You can order room service if you’re feeling peckish and book early morning wake up calls.
24-Stunden-Rezeption / Bad / Bar / Chemische Reinigung / Direktwahltelefon / Dusche / Fahrstuhl/Per Fahrstuhl erreichbar / Familienfreundlich / Fernsehen / Föhn / Hosenpresse / Hotelsafe / Internationale Filmkanäle / Kaffee/Tee / Kaffee-/Teeautomat / Kinderbett / Konferenzräume / Münztelefone / Nachrichtenkanal / Notausgang / Parken / Rauchmelder / Schreibtisch / Schreibtisch und Lampe / Shampoo / Sicherheitskette / Telefon / Touristeninformation / Wäscherei / WC / Weckservice / WLAN-Hotspot / WLAN-Hotspot im Zimmer / Zentralheizung / Zimmerservice / Zimmerzugang von innen / Zugang zum Erdgeschoss
County Hotel Woodford is situated within Epping Forest where you will find Ambresbury Banks and Loughton Camp which were Iron Age hill fort settlements. Just 3 stops away on the tube is Leyton which is home to the Spitalfields Market where exotic fruit and vegetables are sold. Central London is only 20 minutes away and as the nearby tube stop lies on the Central line you can travel directly to Holborn to see The British Museum, to Oxford Circus and to Notting Hill to explore Portobello Road Market.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 pm
Cots, dry cleaning, and laundry are all available upon request at County Hotel Woodford.
The 24 hour reception has a hotel safe where you can store your valuables.
If you wish to arrange a business meeting there are conference rooms available at County Hotel Woodford.
There is FREE parking available at this hotel.
- Mit der Bahn :
- The closest mainline station to County Hotel Woodford is Highams Park Train Station which is just under a mile away. Taxi is your best bet from here.
- Mit dem Auto:
- Travel on the M25 and exit at junction 27 onto the M11 Southbound. Get onto the A406 at the end of the M11 towards West End. Take the first exit left towards Woodford. At the roundabout take the 3rd turning right onto the A104 to Woodford Green/Epping Forest. Take the first turning left into Oak Hill. You will find County Hotel Woodford on your right hand side on this road.
- Mit der U-Bahn :
- To travel to County Hotel Woodford on the tube you should travel on the Central Line and get off at South Woodford Tube Station. The hotel is approximately one mile away from here so you’d be best to catch a taxi for the remainder of your journey.