Stratford Rooms Walnut Gardens was just what we were after in london. It was quiet. peaceful but close to the areas that we wanted to be near in east london as we were working on the olympic stadium and needed to be close by.
- Stratford Rooms Walnut Gardens
- 13 Walnut Gardens Stratford London E15 1LL England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- Budget Apartment
- Size :
- 6 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Stratford Rooms Walnut Gardens is situated in an ideal location in Stratford, East London. You will find you’re within easy walking distance of Stratford Station, Westfield Stratford City shopping centre and the Olympics venues when you book at room in this shared house. You can explore all the excitement of the local area during your stay, including Stratford Circus and Theatre Royal Stratford, or hop on the tube and be at the shops, bars and clubs of the West End in a 20 minute journey.
As there are just six rooms at Stratford Rooms Walnut Gardens you will enjoy a quiet and relaxed trip to London. Whether you stay in a single or double room, you will have access to two shared bathrooms. You’ll also be able to take advantage of free wireless internet access, watch TV in the communal living room or hang out in the garden. There’s also a washing machine which means you can pack light, plus a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals to keep restaurant bills down.
Central Heating / Desk / Desk & Lamp / Gardens / Internet Access in Rooms / Laundry / Self-Catering Kitchen / Shared bathroom / Shared Kitchen / Sitting Area / Television Lounge / Wireless Internet Access
You’ll be in a prime location for the Olympics venues when you stay at Stratford Rooms Walnut Gardens as they are within walking distance from your affordable base. Westfield Stratford City shopping centre is also within a short walk, as are other local entertainment venues like the Theatre Royal Stratford, Stratford Circus and Stratford Picture House. For central London just hop on the tube at Stratford Station and you can be in the heart of the West End in less than a 20 minute journey.
Check in from: 14:00
Check out by: 11:00
Please note: Credit and Debit Cards are not accepted at Stratford Rooms Walnut Gardens and all payments are required in cash.
Check in from: 2 pm
Check out by: 11 am
Please note the property does not accept credit cards. Balance payment can only be paid in cash on arrival.
- By Tube:
- You can walk to Stratford Station from Stratford Rooms Walnut Gardens, which is served by the Jubilee and Central lines and the London Overground as well as mainline services to Liverpool Street and Essex.
- On Foot:
- Come out of Stratford Station onto Great Eastern Road, turn left onto Angel Lane and continue straight along Leyton Road. Turn right onto Chobham Road then immediately left on Major Road. Take a right onto Colegrave Road, right on Dunmow Road, left on Pine Avenue, left on Ashlin Road and right on Walnut Gardens where you’ll soon see Stratford Rooms Walnut Gardens at number 13.