This is a large complex, reasonably priced rooms for short stays. I found it very convenient for my requirements. I recommend to my family and friends to book these rooms for business or pleasure purposes. I enjoyed my stay
- Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms
- Portsmouth Road Surbiton London KT6 5PJ England
- Group Name :
- Kingston University
- Type :
- Quality Rooms
- Size :
- 200 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
You’ll find Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms by the Thames and Hampton Court Park; it's just ten minutes from the lively district of Kingston and only twenty minutes from Central London by train. If you are an independent backpacker or budget tourist looking for a cheap room then Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms will suit you down to the ground. Owned by Kingston University it is available to tourists during the summer months.
Your room will be a single room with a private bathroom, and all the bed linen and towels are provided. Internet access is offered as well so you can let your family and friends know what a fantastic time you are having! There is a communal kitchen that you share with five other rooms and it comes fully equipped so you will be able to save money by cooking your own snacks and meals. In addition there’s a cosy common room with a TV for you to use.
24 Hour Reception / Central Heating / Desk / Parking / Self-Catering Kitchen / Shared Kitchen / Shower / Smoke Detectors / Television Lounge / Toilet
Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms is really close to Kingston, which is located on one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames that you can amble along to your heart's content. Kingston is renowned for its fabulous collection of shops and restaurants to suit all manner of tastes and budgets. Kingston Museum and The Picker Arts centre regularly hold art exhibitions. If you are coming to London to see famous central attractions such as the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace then Central London is only twenty minutes away via train from Surbiton Station.
Check in from: 12 pm
Check out by: 12 pm
Rooms at Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms can be booked for the month of August 2013
- By Train:
- Catch a train to Surbiton Station; Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms is only a ten minute walk from here so follow the on foot directions below.
- By Car:
- Exit the M25 at junction 9 and head for Leatherhead on the A423. Go straight over the Hook roundabout and stay on Hook Road which leads you into Brighton Road. When you reach the t-junction turn left into Portsmouth Road and you will spot Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms.
- On Foot:
- Exit Surbiton Train Station and turn left onto High Street. Follow the road until you reach the T-junction and then turn right into Brighton Road. At the second set of traffic lights turn left into Portsmouth Road and you will see Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms.
Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms Reviews
Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms is very reasonably priced, security is excellent and it is peaceful in university holiday time, close to all amenities and is clean
Kingston Upon Thames is a great place to stay. You have your own bedroom equiped with a desk and internet acesss. You also have an en-suite which is basic but clean. I would recomend to stay here as it is easy and convenient to get into London
Clean and convenient with very helpful staff
I have used Kingston Upon Thames Budget Rooms before about 5 years ago and I am well pleased at being able to return. It is a very convenient place to stay. It is clean and secure. Reception are very helpful and friendly. Although you have to keep in mind it is student accommodation the en-suite facility is great. I would certainly use this venue again when I need to and when it is holiday time