Ibis Styles London Croydon was clean, the bed comfortable and the service effective
- Ibis Styles London Croydon
- 587 London Road Croydon London CR7 6AY England
- Group Name :
- Euro Hotels
- Type :
- 3 Star Hotel
- Size :
- 109 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
Book a stay at Ibis Styles London Croydon (formerly known as the Norfolk House Hotel London) and enjoy the duel benefits of comfort and being within easy access of central London. In order for you to venture into London and visit tourist hotspots like Leicester Square and Covent Garden you can just hop on a train from East Croydon Train Station. However you plan to spend your days, you can start them off right courtesy of this 3 star London hotel’s delicious continental breakfast.
Ibis Styles London Croydon has a total of 109 single, double, twin, triple and quad guestrooms. Some of the doubles give you the money saving option of having access to a shared bathroom, whilst the rest of the rooms have the comfort of ensuite facilities. Your room will have an alarm clock radio, hospitality tray, telephone and air conditioning too. You’ll also be able to watch movies on your TV, as well as surf the net and check your emails via the hotel’s WiFi access.
24 Hour Reception / Air Conditioning / Alarm Clock Radio / All News Channel / Bar / Central Heating / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Desk & Lamp / Direct Dial Phone / Family Friendly / Fax Machine / Hairdryer / Internet Access in Rooms / Internet Terminal / Iron & Board / Movie Channel / Parking / Phone / Shampoo / Smoke Detectors / Tea & Coffee / Wireless Internet Access / Wireless Internet Access in Rooms
To get into central London from Ibis Styles London Croydon and visit world famous attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Madame Tussauds and the Houses of Parliament you can use nearby East and West Croydon train stations. From East Croydon you could also head for Gatwick or a fun day at the seaside in Brighton. Croydon itself has plenty to offer with local attractions like Fairfield Hall and the Clock Tower Arts Centre, as well as a selection of bars, shops and restaurants.
SPECIAL OFFER: A choice of English or Continental breakfast is included! English breakfast includes bacon, sausages, eggs, beans, mushrooms and toast with your choice of tea, coffee or juice. Continental Breakfast includes toast, butter and preserves, cereal and milk with your choice of tea, coffee or juice.
Check in from: 12 pm
Check out by: 11 am
On-site parking is available at the hotel, a parking charge of £3.00 applies.
- By Train:
- East and West Croydon train stations are within easy reach of Ibis Styles London Croydon. It’s a twenty minute walk so you’re best off catching a taxi to get to the hotel.
- By Car:
- To get to Ibis Styles London Croydon you need to be on the A23 which is the main route from London all the way to Brighton. You should follow the signposts for Croydon. When you reach Thornton Heath you will arrive at Thornton Heath Pond roundabout. You need to exit onto London Road which is where Norfolk House Hotel is located.
- By Tube:
- The best tube station to get off at if you’re staying at Ibis Styles London Croydon is Balham. From here you just need to jump on a train to either West or East Croydon Train Station.
Ibis Styles London Croydon Reviews
Friendly staff, food ok and rooms ok
Good price and clean bed! Also free wifi is very convenient
I enjoyed the room and the service. The staff were really kind and the rooms were really pretty. I enjoyed my total stay at Ibis Styles London Croydon and I will recommend it to everyone.
I had a great stay. The room was very nice. Ibis Styles London Croydon was lovely and warm and clean, the breakfast was nice. I would book again.