- Gatwick George Hotel
- High Street Crawley London RH10 1BS England
- Group Name :
- Independent Hotel
- Type :
- 3 Star Hotel
- Size :
- 80 rooms
- Forward this page to a friend
The stunning 16th century building that houses Gatwick George Hotel provides you with a relaxing base for your trip to the UK. Gatwick Airport is really close by and Crawley Train Station is also within easy access. From here you could head for a day at the sea in Brighton, or for Central London attractions such as the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Oxford Street. In the local area you could spend the day shopping at County Mall or head for the greenery of Tilgate Forest Park.
Gatwick George Hotel offers 3 star comforts with single, double, twin and triple guestrooms, all of which have a private bathroom. Also in your room you’ll find a colour TV, hairdryer, ironing facilities and a direct dial telephone. If you have a special occasion or meeting there are several function rooms, and the George Bar is the ideal place to socialise with other guests. The hotel also serves a delicious full English breakfast, the ideal start to a day full of exploring and sightseeing.
Bar / Coffee/Tea Maker / Colour Television / Conference Rooms / Direct Dial Phone / Hairdryer / Iron & Board / Shower / Trouser Press / Wake Up Service
As well as being ideally located for the M23, Gatwick Airport and Crawley Train Station, there are plenty of local attractions worth visiting during your stay at Gatwick George Hotel. You could head for a picnic in the massive Tilgate Forest Golf Centre, shop in County Mall or go for a swim or workout at the K2 Crawley Leisure Centre. Nearby Crawley Train Station provides a fast link to Central London, where you can visit famous places such as Madame Tussauds and Trafalgar Square.
Check in from: 2 pm
Check out by: 11 am
- By Train:
- Crawley Train Station is just a short walk from Gatwick George Hotel. Frequent trains run from here into Central London.
- By Car:
- Exit the M25 at junction 7 heading for the M23 (signed Gatwick Airport). Stay on the M23 and come off at junction 10 A264. Follow signs for Crawley and take the third exit off the roundabout, onto the A2011/Crawley Avenue. Stay on Crawley Avenue and turn left into London Road. Carry on over a small roundabout into High Street and you’ll soon see Gatwick George Hotel car park on the left side of this road.
- On Foot:
- Exit Crawley Train Station onto Station Way, walk along a little way and then cross over to your right into Station Road. Follow the road round to the left into Haslett Avenue and then turn right into High Street. Walk straight along High Street and you’ll come to Gatwick George Hotel on the right.